Hey all! I saw this on some other sites, I know I have been blogging for about 2 years now and you guys know all about my struggles, my life, but not really the outside things so here’s a Q and A list I found. If this doesn’t really interest you feel free to go to another page that is more inspiring and deep. This is just something fun I want to do! Enjoy:
1. What is your middle name?
What? And reveal my identity? Next question
2. What is your favorite cuisine/meal?
If its food, then I’m eating it. Seriously though if we are just talking about the food than I’m a huge milchigs fan. Anything with cheese and milk (especially chocalate) But I have to admit there’s nothing like shabbos food
3. What is your favorite CD or song at the moment?
Songs in my head this week: Hakol Letova by Yaakov Shwekey, Bum bum bum-Benny Freidman, and Bring us home-Dalia Oziel.
4. What characteristics do you despise?
I despise popular people by default-it’s something I have to work on since I actually know a lot of nice popular people. Seriously though, I hate narrow minded people. People who can’t open their mind or heart a bit. I look down upon people who judge others quickly and people who smell. lol.
5. Favorite item of clothing/accessory?
I love earrings and funky bracelets. I never leave the house without earrings on. I also feel pretty much naked without a shell on. I don’t understand people who wear tank tops, what do you do when you suddenly go on a shopping spree and can’t try anything on cuz the mirror is outside the changing room and all you have under is a tank top?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
JERUSALEM. Wait…I already go there.
7. What color is your bedroom?
Uh orange, duh.
8. Coke or Pepsi?
9. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Prefer my bed over both 😉
10. What size shoe do you wear?
11. Do you have pets?
Grew up with cats and dogs. Don’t have any now
12. What did you want to be when you were little?
Artist. I love art, clay, paints, and all that good stuff.
13. What is your best childhood memory?
Best? I don’t know. One that does come to mind is when I went camping with my BFF’s family once. That was awesome.
The ones that don’t give me away? Ginger, Girl from Mars (a theory of how my hair is red that one of my friends made up), frizzy redhead, carrot, pepper, teddy, jellybean, poof…most are hair related
15. Eye color?
Gold/yellow/orange/green/hazel/brown. Think of it like a rainbow.
16. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yeah, when I moved like a bazillion times.
17. Been in a car accident?
Thank G-d, no
18. Favorite flower?
19. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate. But I also love sorbes.
20. From whom did you get your last email?
From any of my email accounts? Ironically-someone asking about my blog.
21. Which stores would you choose to max out your credit card?
I wouldn’t max out my credit card but let’s say I would…it would probably be H&M, Forever 21, or any jewelry store.
22. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Blog, write, type, sleep, hang out with friends, walk, listen to music…
23. What is your favorite color?
24. Lake, Ocean or river?
25. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
See it was the egg. Cuz like fish and birds were made before chickens and they lay eggs 😉
MBC- Hand of Hashem, a random song from a play, Yehudah-Psach Libi, Tachshov Tov- Udi Davidi, Olivia Holt-Carry On (yes, I know it’s nonjewish. I’m sorry I have a few of those and I wanted to be honest), Matisyahu- Youth.
27. Grab the nearest book next to you and read page 54 line 1:
“No, I mean that Riva told everyone.” – Footsteps in the sand, Bracha Goykadosh
28. What is your greatest weakness and greatest strength?
Weakness- making good relationships, strength- strong will.
Distractions and calming myself down. Emunah and bitachon.
I am happy with my progress until this day.
31. What is your biggest “What if?”?
What if it doesn’t work out?
32. What is something you are excited for?
33. Who do you feel the most comfortable talking about things with?
My best friends..after that my madricha.
34. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do it all the time. I love making peoples days!
35. When was the last time your cried?
On shabbos. But it wasn’t because I was sad. I was just having a deep conversation with someone that got me emotional.
36. Are you insecure?
Find me someone who isn’t.
37. What sports do you like?
Unfortunately they don’t have all girl sports here so I can’t play but I LOVE tennis, hockey, volleyball, basketball, and tetherball.
38. What games did you play at recess or after school as a kid?
Okay, house, and dolls and house. Besides that-four square, wall ball, throw it 500, cops and robbers on bikes, bombs and excuses, machanayim, Chinese jump rope, and shoot out.
39. Ever stayed up 48 hours?
Last year’s shabbaton.
40. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
41. Would you ever change your name?
Never. I love my name.
42. Who was the last person you had a DMC with?
43. Are you a tomboy?
44. What is something you are good at?
Writing and driving my siblings crazy. But I think everyone is good at the latter.
45. Describe how you dress in one sentence:
Funky, bright, that you can run in ussually.
46. Favorite game:
I love perceptual commotion, word games, soduku, and an old game called bonkers.
46. If you could do anything in the world what would it be?
I’d be a songwriter, singer, writer, and blogger.
47. What color is your hair?
You still don;t know? RED!
48. Do we define ourselves or does our past?
Not the past. Never the past.
49. Are you social or antisocial?
Very social but I need a lot of time to myself to recharge too.
50. Did you enjoy doing this?